FREE SHIPPING ON ALL NEW PRODUCTS
02 9327 1260, 0406 662 332
7 DAYS A WEEK FROM 9 AM TO 8 PM
The Vesta H2 is your absolute first choice for the cleanest, healthiest, best-tasting, hydrogen rich, alkaline water!
The Safety of UltraWater Filtration
The Vesta H2 offers you our UltraWater Technology plus 13 stages of cutting edge filtration to give you the healthiest water that is pristine and ultra-clean! The only water ionizer filter that is USA-made and has certified independent test results for 172 contaminants, reducing virtually all of them up to 99.9%. The healthiest water starts with clean water, don’t buy an expensive single filter alkaline system or one with cheap Vitamin C or carbon filters.
AutoAdjust Advanced Power Supply
The last piece of the performance puzzle is power. The answer is not high wattage and power consumption, that eventually burns out electrodes. AutoAdjust automatically modulates the SMPS power as it pulses to the electrodes ensuring you get maximum efficiency plus optimal – and lasting – performance. Automatically.
H2 Infusion Technology
Top ionizer performance requires more than just electrodes. Our proprietary membrane manufacturing combined with Smart Electrodes create H2 Infusion Technology…and unmatched H2 performance.
New and Improved DARC II Cleaning
We introduced fully automatic DARC in 2006 and it’s still the best way to automatically clean your electrodes and ensure lasting performance and without any annual servicing requirements. The new DARC II has been improved to be more effective and more reliable. This is simply the best way to help ensure that the most critical component of the ionizer – the electrodes – stays free of scale buildup. More peace of mind.
9 Smart Electrodes
The highest quality, Japanese titanium and platinum, along with precise Korean engineering, are what create the smart water ionizer electrodes. The most efficient, longest lasting and highest performing electrodes. That’s smart! Our SmartDesign Electrodes are engineered to deliver maximum efficiency. The Vesta H2 offers you the perfect combination of electrode design and count and the optimal power to run them. The result is a great flow rate, top performance, absolute reliability and lasting durability.
Protective RISC Circuitry
RISC processors consume less power and offer the highest performance. RISC’s advanced technology performs self-diagnosis on the ionizer each time you use it. It protects your ionizer if there is any type of fault and notifies you on the LCD display.
8 pH Selectable Levels – Choose the level of pH that suits your needs. Top H2 performance at lower, drinkable levels of alkaline pH that taste great! Most other systems can create at least a low level of H2. However, any system that creates decent H2 has to run at a maximum setting and produce water above 10 pH to achieve that result. Not only is it questionable in health terms, but water that high in pH tastes bad! It also stresses the electrodes. The Vesta H2 is better than other systems at delivering H2 performance, especially at lower more drinkable - and safer - alkaline pH levels. We can’t stress this point enough. Cleaner, healthier and better tasting alkaline water. Step up!
One Touch Convenience – One Touch Technology allows you to easily and precisely control your ionizer's functions … with one touch.
Auto Adjust – with AutoAdjust the power can be adjusted to the optimal level for your water ensuring you get peak H2 performance each time you use your Vesta H2.
Filter Replacement Alert – an LCD Filter Counter displays the filter life as you use it. Voice and icon reminders alert you when it is time to change your filters.
Top Certifications – Our 13 years in business means you can trust the Vesta H2, AlkaViva and our manufacturing.
Dual Filtration – on-board including our unrivaled UltraWater. No need for extra external cartridge like some other companies offer as “custom” filters. This means the cleanest water for less cost and less hassle.
Precise Flow Control System – provides better performance. You can monitor the flow rate on the LCD display and use the flow control knob to easily select or set the flow rate you like. The result is a great flow rate, top performance, absolute reliability and lasting durability.
Twin Hot Water Protection – twin sensors – one before each filter – protect your ionizer against the damage that can be caused by inadvertent hot water.
Cell Safe Technology – the BPA-free water cell is made using NSF certified material and pressure rated to 90 psi.
Installation Options – at your sink (attached with a diverter), at your sink (plumbed directly to the cold-water line), or under your sink.
See how easy the Vesta H2 is to install at https://vimeo.com/150283299
The Vesta H2 water ionizer outperforms other ionizers in H2, and does so in the recommended - and great tasting – pH 8 to pH 9 range. That gives you the best of both worlds. The Vesta H2 offers you an industry-best water filtration system, the latest features and finest on-demand Hydrogen generation technology you can buy. It is the zenith in our new H2 Series. The result is you get the safest, cleanest, healthiest - and very importantly - best tasting alkaline water.
Most alkaline water drinkers naturally gravitate toward drinking water that is somewhere between pH 8 to pH 9 for the simple reason it tastes better than water with pH 10 or higher. It is safer too. This poses a problem. You end up drinking water at a low pH that tastes good but doesn’t have beneficial levels of H2. Or to get good H2, you have to drink water with pH 10 or higher, which isn’t palatable - or recommended by the KFDA or Japanese Ministry of Health. Something has to give; you can’t get both.
|Cleaning||· Automatic DARC Cleaning System (no servicing required)|
|Replacement Filters||· 2 x Cartridge (inc UltraWater) See our Replacement Filter Guide|
|Power Supply||· Next Generation SMPS|
|Dimensions||· 32 x 37 x 14cm (WxDxH)|
|Weight||· 5.8 kgs|
|Electrolysis Method||· Continuous|
|Electrodes||· 9 SmartDesign Platinum/Titanium|
|Settings||· 5 Levels x Alkaline Water, Purified Water, 2 Levels x Acidic Water|
|Green Product||· Eliminate plastic waste in filter replacement and plastic bottles|
|Filter Life||· 3800+ litres (10-14 months typical usage)|
|Display||· Full Touch Screen|
|Retains essential minerals||· Calcium, magnesium, potassium|
|Great Tasting Water||· No residue exchange media|
|Connection||· Comes with all necessary tap diverter and tubing|
Only AlkaViva has the confidence to test their water filters using an independent US EPA-Certified lab to ensure you are drinking not only alkaline water but clean and purified water with the best contaminant removal available. See the results here.
· CHLORINE, CHLORAMINES & FREE CHLORINE
· NITRATE, NITRITE
· ALUMINUM, ANTIMONY, ARSENIC, BARIUM, BERYLLIUM, BORON, CADMIUM, CHROMIUM, CHROMIUM, COPPER
· IRON LEAD MANGANESE, DISINFECTANTS AND OTHER ANIONS
· *NOTE TEST RESULTS ARE DEPENDANT ON THE PRODUCT
Nola H. on Jan 01, 2019
I am loving my Vesta H2, easy to use, water tastes good. It has only been about a month so I would love to update in about another two months, but so far my skin on face is feeling smoother and that’s just from drinking the water not using it on my face.
We are glad you love it as much as we do!! Thanks for the great review.
Lawrence P. on Sep 10, 2018
After doing copious internet research to compare various Alkaline Water filters, I found that the Alkaviva Vesta H2 was a cut above the others across all parameters. The alkalinity of the water and ORP values surpasses others – even at the fast water flow rate. I also discovered this is a self-cleaning system which requires zero maintenance! What a well-designed machine. In addition, audio messages confirm what you’re getting from the filter, and warns you if you’ve chosen an incorrect setting. The staff offered thoughtful support during my decision-making process. I can say this has been a very rewarding purchase experience for me, one that I'll be enjoying for a long time!
Chris E. on Jul 30, 2018
Good quality machine, good ph water, durable, will last and is a good investment.
Rids body of toxins without stomach pains from baking soda or juicing which is high in sugar, good for a healthy ph while doing a ketogenic diet.
Thanks Chris - glad you are loving the machine as much as we do.
Janice L. on May 20, 2018
After a car wreck last summer, I took part of my settlement money and invested in a Vesta H2 water unit. We've had it about three months now and love the taste and purity of the water. One can't imagine the shock I had when I found that all of my age spots on my left hand have totally disappeared. The ones on the right, which were far more pronounced, are also fading at a fairly rapid rate. The wrinkles on my face are less defined. I have a more youthful appearance. I've noticed that inflammation that I've always had in my legs and thighs has lessened. I've also had two very painful areas in my back that are caused from narrowed facet joints. These two areas are no longer bothering me to any great extent and I'm enjoying my walks so much more. I had Sarcoidosis from around 2000 to 2003 or 04. While much research led me to curing myself, I have an enormous amount of lung scar tissue. I can only hope that if the outward signs from drinking the water are so clear that it is also helping to heal the inner issues as well.
Craig White on May 07, 2017
I've been a water treatment specialist for over 35 years & our new Vesta H2 Alkaline Water Ionizer is very attractive and simple to install and use. Most importantly the purified water tastes so fresh and clean.
In short, why should I pick the AlkaViva Vesta H2?
· Stylish upright look
· Strongest hydrogen production higher than any brand water ionizer on the market today!
· Accurate range of output
· Ease of operation and installation
· The security of dealing with the top manufacturer, established since 1982
· Security of buying from AlkaViva Australia, with an A+ ranking since 2007
· The AlkaViva Vesta H2 outperforms other ionizers in beneficial hydrogen production whilst still keeping a clean fresh taste
Why the 9-plate Vesta H2 is your first choice for the cleanest, healthiest and best-tasting, hydrogen enriched water?
Most water ionizer drinkers naturally choose drinking water that is between pH 8 to pH 9 for the simple reason it tastes better than water with pH 10 or higher. It is safer too at this level. But this also creates an issue. You either drink water at a low pH that tastes good but doesn’t have beneficial levels of H2 - or if wanting a stronger H2, you have to drink water with pH 10 or higher, which does not taste good plus is not recommended by the KFDA or Japanese Ministry of Health. Usually something has to give - you can’t get both.
That is until now! The AlkaViva Vesta H2 outperforms other ionizers in beneficial hydrogen production, and does so in the recommended - and great tasting – pH 8 to pH 9 range. That gives you the best of both worlds.
The AlkaViva Vesta H2 water ionizer offers you the best water filtration system, the latest features and the finest on-demand hydrogen generation technology you can buy. This is the top model in our new AlkaViva H2 Series. You get the safest, cleanest, healthiest - and very importantly - best tasting water.
The AlkaViva Vesta H2 - a model of pure perfection!
How long will the filters last?
Filter life always depends on input water quality. The more unwanted stuff in the water, the harder the filter has to work. Generally the AlkaViva Vesta H2 filters will last a year – depending, as always, on the source water circumstances i.e. too alkaline too acidic or hard water/calcium. Our one year recommendation is based upon a family of 4, who use about 2 litres each a day (8 glasses) for drinking. If you use less, your filter may last longer or contact us for some suggested pre-filter options. In any case your AlkaViva Vesta H2 is ‘so intelligent’ that it will indicate to you when the filters need changing. So no need to worry!
Which are the correct replacement filters for my AlkaViva Vesta H2?
Vesta H2 series alkaline water ionizers filters
· BTM-105D and BTM-105U
Purchase both replacement filters at the same time for a reduced price!BUY NOW!
How many water settings dose the AlkaViva Vesta H2 have?
The AlkaViva Vesta H2 has eight (8) different water settings.
What do the buttons of the AlkaViva Vesta H2 consist of and what do they do?
The AlkaViva Vesta H2 utilises five (5) buttons for alkaline setting preferences ranging from, 1 through to 5. There are also two (2) buttons for acidic preference and a single (1) button for crystal clear purified water.
So how do I benefit with AlkaViva Vesta H2 settings?
· ALKALINE 5 – Highest Alkaline setting capable of producing pH.11 with a stable range of approximately pH.9.5 – 10.5 This AlkaViva Melody ll setting is virtuous for food disinfecting, certain pesticide cleaning/ washing of fresh produce and cleaning dishes, streak free glasses etc.
· ALKALINE 4 – A high alkaline water consisting of a pH.9 – 10. This AlkaViva Melody ll setting can be used in all types of cooking for a much more rapid cooking rate. Cooks fresh produce without removing natural flavours, vitamins and minerals. This pH. range is key to the secret of the best tasting tea and coffee making in the world, just try it for yourself!
· ALKALINE 3 – A great low alkaline water consisting of a ph. range of 8 – 9.5 This AlkaViva Melody ll setting that rapidly improves chronic health issues and great for fatigue and tiredness. This definitely is a cell rejuvenating 1st choice setting!
· ALKALINE 2 – A great low alkaline water consisting of a ph. range of 7.5– 8.5 This AlkaViva Melody ll setting which is great for every day drinking with excellent cell hydration particularly when doing sport.
· ALKALINE 1 – A great low alkaline water consisting of a pH.7 – 8 This AlkaViva Melody ll setting is specifically good for daily drinking water and digestive track.
· PURIFY – Immerse yourself in crystal clear pure best of the best clean filtered drinking water. This AlkaViva Melody ll setting amongst other uses, is fantastic for making baby formulas and food purees, it is also most suitable for taking medicines.
· ACID 2 – This is the much lower end of the acidic water scale with a pH. range of approximately pH.3.5 – 5.5. This AlkaViva Melody ll setting assists in washing up, sterilising, disinfecting and great for cleaning fruit and veg of pesticides etc.
· ACID 1 – This is a weak acidic water range with a pH. range of approximately pH.5.0 – 6.5. This AlkaViva Melody ll setting can aid in firming beautifully healthy skin. Human skin pH. positions its self within this pH. range naturally.
What would you say would be the AlkaViva Vesta H2 most cutting-edge features?
1. The industry best 13-stage dual-filtration system plus UltraWater. Don’t buy an expensive single filter system or one with cheap Vitamin C or carbon filters. The Vesta H2 offers you our UltraWater Technology plus 13 stages of cutting edge filtration to give you the healthiest water that is pristine and ultra-clean!
Vesta H2 filter test results >>> Here
2. Fully automatic DARC Cleaning SystemCleans with every use. AlkaViva pioneered DARC cleaning. This is by far the best way to help ensure that the most critical component of the ionizer – the electrodes – stays free of scale build-up. Scale is the enemy of performance. The Vesta H2 continues AlkaViva's tradition of offering the best cleaning system so you get great performance, especially over time. It also gives you the peace of mind of never having to think about cleaning or waiting for a cleaning cycle to complete. The Vesta H2 for the best performance and ultimate convenience!
3. Nine advanced SmartDesign Electrodes Over-sized or over-powered electrodes are a by-product of cheap or poor engineering or a sign of inefficient design. They degrade faster and have questionable effect in performance. Other ionizers with nine or more electrodes require A LOT of power to run them. Some even have to slow the flow rate. Our manufacturer found that you get the best performance when you have a highly engineered electrode design matched with proper power density. The SmartDesign Electrodes are engineered to deliver maximum efficiency. The Vesta H2 offers you the perfect combination of electrode design and count and the optimal power to run them. The result is a great flow rate, top performance, absolute reliability and lasting durability.
4. Top hydrogen performance at lower, drinkable levels of pH that taste great! Most other systems can create at least a low level of hydrogen. However, any system that creates decent hydrogen in water has to run at a maximum setting and produce water above 10 pH to achieve that result. Not only is it questionable in health terms, but water that high in pH tastes bad! It also stresses the electrodes. The Vesta H2 is better than other systems at delivering hydrogen performance, especially at lower more drinkable - and safer - pH levels. We can’t stress this point enough. Cleaner, healthier and better tasting water. Step up!
5. Top Certifications Our 30 years in business means you can trust AlkaViva, our in-house research development team and manufacturing
6. Real-time Flow Control System. Optimal flow rate is also critical in achieving optimal hydrogen performance. The AlkaViva Vesta H2’s real-time Flow Control System offers a LCD display and a selectable valve that allows you to set easy and precise control of your flow rate – each time you use it.
7. Auto Adjust. With AutoAdjust the power can be adjusted to the optimal level for your water ensuring you get peak hydrogen performance each time you use your AlkaViva Vesta H2.
How long is the AlkaViva Vesta H2 warranty?
The warranty for the AlkaViva Vesta H2, five (5) years for parts and labour under normal use when you register your warranty on the AlkaViva website. Warranty does NOT cover replacement cartridges as there are too many variables in source water. AlkaViva does create the Vesta H2 to have a life span of <15years
How does the AlkaViva Vesta H2 compare to the AlkaViva Melody ll?
|Feature||Melody II||Vesta H2|
|# of Plates||5||9|
|H2 at Low pH||Average||Optimal|
|Real Time Flow||Yes||Yes|
|Warranty||Limited Lifetime||Limited Lifetime|
What are the Technical Specifications of the AlkaViva Vesta H2?
|Rate Voltage:||120V / 60Hz|
|Power Supply:||Next Generation SMPS with AutoAdjust|
|Dimensions:||12.5” x 14.5” x 5.5” (WxHxD)|
|Weight:||12.75 lbs (14.75 Shipped Weight)|
|Water Pressure Available:||15~90 psi|
|Tap Water Temperature Available:||40 ~ 86F|
|Protection Devices:||2 built-in temperature sensors|
|Electrodes:||5 SmartDesign Platinum / Titanium|
|Generating Capacity:||Standard (1.5L/min. at 28psi), Max (3.5L/min. at 90psi)|
|Setting:||Alkaline Water (5 Levels), Purified Water, Acidic Water (2 Levels)|
|Cleaning:||DARC Cleaning System - Dual Automatic Reverse Cleaning|
|Filter Replacement:||Cartridge Type (2 Filters)|
|Filter Life:||1,000 gallons|
|Display Control:||Full Touch Screen (Letter and Image)|
|ON/OFF Valve Method:||Real-time Flow Control System|
Can I adjust the pH of the Vesta H2 water?
All of the settings of AlkaViva Vesta H2 water can be controlled by flow rate to further adjust pH. We recommend a flow rate between low settings to high setting for the best performance. If you want a lower pH, simply decrease the flow rate. The AlkaViva Vesta H2 manual flow control valve, precisely regulates the flow rate, meaning you have no need to adjust the faucet’s flow rate. Just turn on the tap on and regulate pH within as required.
How well does the AlkaViva Vesta H2 improve pH?
The AlkaViva Vesta H2, pH performance is directly related to the input water. Always remember that tap water varies from suburb to suburb and so does the hardness level. The AlkaViva Vesta H2 performs superbly in all fresh water types supplied by government regulated facilities. AlkaViva Vesta H2 will consistently produce water ranging from 7.5-
<11. The bottom line; more acidic input water will have a lower pH, more alkaline input water will have a higher pH but both may be adjusted using the flow control valve. AlkaViva Vesta H2 also re-infuses input water with healthier levels and proportions of alkaline minerals (as well as ionizing the water).
We’ve used our decades of filter experience to ensure the life of the filter, so you have excellent purity and performance from start to finish.
Those who utilize bore water here in Australia, should also expect great performance. Very often, bore water starts a bit above 7.0 and this can also translate to higher pH outputs from your AlkaViva Vesta H2.
Can the AlkaViva Vesta H2 remove fluoride?
Yes! Through lengthy research and development the AlkaViva Vesta H2 uses the world’s best activated alumina media, removing 87% of fluoride throughout the life of the filter. If you want to ensure your water is 100% fluoride free we recommend a fluoride pre-filter in tandem with our AlkaViva Vesta H2 unit, which specifically dose the single job of removing fluoride.
What other contaminants does the AlkaViva Vesta H2 remove?
· Heavy metals
· & so much more
How do I install the AlkaViva Vesta H2?
There are 2 main ways to install the AlkaViva Vesta H2.
There are 2 ways to install the AlkaViva Melody ll
1. Countertop– For this connection to work, the faucet has to be “normal”. Normal means the tap doesn’t convert to a shower spray, pull out or have a non-standard head. You’ll utilize a diverter valve to control the water flow. When the slider of the diverter valve is pushed one way, it will flow from the tap as normal. When you push it the other way, the water will be sent to the AlkaViva Melody ll.
2. Under sink– The next option is for those who either have an upgraded faucet with multiple uses or who just don’t want the attention-grabbing AlkaViva Melody ll on the counter. For you, we have an under sink option available which includes all the connecting pieces and a separate dedicated faucet to drink from. Installation doesn’t require a plumber, but if you’d feel more comfortable using one, go ahead. As usual, we’ve sourced the specially designed faucet from the best water filter engineer in the US, so there’s no need to worry about lead. Please note that we cannot be responsible for the efficacy of your under sink installation.
Here is the manual you need to complete the installation: Under sink Install Instructions
Can I connect the AlkaViva Vesta H2 to my existing Reverse Osmosis?
Yes, the AlkaViva Vesta H2 can be connected in series with an RO system. It will add powerful alkalizing and ionizing abilities to your acidic and aggressive RO water.
BETTER STILL, remove the RO system completely and replace with the AlkaViva Vesta H2.
Will my AlkaViva Vesta H2 be out of date in a year or so?
When you change your filters, you get a brand new one, which will incorporate any updated technology AlkaViva has implemented. That’s why your system could be efficient for decades.
How important is the water I supply (source water) to my AlkaViva Vesta H2?
Performance levels are significantly impacted by source water - whether you are talking about H2 or pH and ORP. If you test any ionizer using hard water with elevated levels of TDS and alkaline minerals, it will always give its best level of performance. Equally, if you test the exact same ionizer on soft water it will always give less performance.
When discussing water quality it is also important to note that water quality changes throughout the year in most locations, which can cause different test results. Any performance comparison is invalid unless the exact same source water is used at the time of testing.
Is it better to have a fast or slow rate of water?
AlkaViva Vesta H2 Ionizer’s flow rate will affect performance. All things being equal, an ionizer with a slower flow rate will produce more performance. You can also slow the flow on an ionizer and achieve higher performance. Slowing the flow will also typically raise pH, AlkaViva’s Vesta H2 offer the convenience of an excellent flow rate and on-board flow control valves and a real time flow meter display which help you achieve the perfect balance between the flow rate and the hydrogen / pH performance you want.
Is it important to clean the electrodes?
As with any water ioniser, to achieve optimal performance the electrodes must be kept clean. Therefore how well an ionizer’s cleaning system performs its function is critical. If you have hard water after your ionizer has formed scale on the electrodes, you will return lower performance results. The AlkaViva Vesta H2 includes our DARC cleaning which has a 9-year track record as the best cleaning system in the industry. We have always approached the power issue with the belief that if you have advanced electrode design and manufacturing, then apply the right amount of power, you’ll get efficiency and performance. Our H2 ionizers run 150 watts of peak power ensuring long plate life.
What makes the Vesta H2 better than other ioniser’s I’m researching available in the market today?
Please be sure to note the different source waters and resulting results. All in all, the Vesta H2 is a stellar performer in hard or soft water. What is better is you can achieve excellent H2 results on lower alkaline settings and lower pH. Most ionizers will not produce any hydrogen water at lower power settings. All other features and benefits aside, we think the Vesta H2 is unique in our industry just for that reason.
So as you can see, the AlkaViva Vesta H2 Ionizer produces excellent H2 / diatomic hydrogen/ hydrogen water in a wide range of water quality situations. From the tests you can see it can produce good H2 at lower, safer and better tasting pH levels.
Engineered with DARC cleaning and a super-efficient plate/power combination ensuring our AlkaViva Vesta H2 water ionizers will keep high performance for longer than other ionizers.
Chart above depends on your water source
AlkaViva Australia will remain true to our long time philosophy of communicating with transparency and accuracy – as we perfect our filter technology year by year we will only offer the very latest and best at all times, so stay tuned!
To reassure me of best possible quality, what are some of your certifications?
Any other questions?
If you have any additional questions you’d like to ask our team of product specialists or alkaline experts, simply follow the link below.